Morrison was contracted by a leading, Texas-based natural gas and oil production company for the expansion for a Horizontal Tank Battery facility in the Permian Basin.
Mechanical, electrical and instrumentation on the expansion for the facility included:
- One Compressor, one process train, 3-Phase Separator, and a Heater Treater
- Fabrication and installation of one stick built Inlet Manifold Expansion
- Installation of the vessels
- Installation of the compressor
- Fabrication of all piping connections and pipe racks
The project was completed with zero safety incidents, on budget and within schedule.