Our subsea pipeline division, specializing in offshore pipeline services, predominantly serves the upstream oil and gas producers and pipeline transportation companies that move hydrocarbons and other associated products through a system of undersea and underground pipeline networks.
To ensure seamless connectivity between producing wells and treatment facilities from onshore to offshore terminals, we employ our extensive knowledge and capabilities in subsea pipeline installation. The pipeline transportation systems we engineer, fabricate, construct and install provide value to our clients and the industry. The quality, experience and complexity of our pipeline projects for marine pipelines give Morrison a significant advantage in this category. Other clients also include marine terminal operators, EPIC subsea contractors, subsea engineering firms and project management firms.
Our resources, assets and experienced teams are uniquely positioned to assist in constructing the pipeline networks between the hydrocarbon storage terminals and the VLCC terminals through various contracting strategies, including:
- EPIC solutions for offshore pipelines and VLCC terminals
- Subcontract services
- Specialty pipe-lay installation between onshore storage terminal and the offshore VLCC terminal
- HDD support and nearshore pipeline support
- Pipeline feedstock installation and tie-in to storage terminals
- System additions from deeper offshore facilities to the shallow water environment