A. SCOPE and PURPOSE
This position is responsible for the implementation and management of the Quality Control Program, including the coordination, supervision and documentation of inspection and testing services for the project. The Quality Inspector is responsible for assuring that the quality of the work meets or exceeds the projects contractual requirements, and maintains the standard of excellence established by Chet Morrison Contractors, LLC.
This job description shall be reviewed on a regular basis.
1. Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standard of excellence established by Chet Morrison Contractors, LLC.
2. Ensure all materials meet or exceed the contract specifications.
3. Document, monitor, track, and submit all testing and inspection records and data.
4. Coordinate and schedule field testing and inspections.
5. Monitor daily work scope activities and materials delivered to the site.
6. Observe and verify special inspection and material testing perform by third parties.
7. Document all inspection and testing in Quality reports.