The basic function of the position is to support the operations/department managers by planning and executing the following: project financial management, evaluation of processes, dispositioning of nonconforming products and development of work break down structures and execution of plans.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide analytical dispositions on riser defects found during routine inspections.
- Provide technical support for design analysis, evaluation, and repair of equipment using sound engineering principles.
- Collaborate and support operational groups such as sourcing, field service, and planning, to effectively deliver projects to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create and maintain project schedules and resource planning.
- Develop and implement the work break down structure for control and integrity of work to be performed per the contract.
- Interpret contract conditions to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate the review of project execution plans and risk analysis with team and management and provide status reporting when necessary.
- Provide documentation control; generate technical reports from engineering data; ensure technical reports are up to date; assist in compiling project books; assist in compiling project progress and percent complete reporting.
- Review all reports prepared by superintendents and/or foreman or group leaders for accuracy and completeness and take action if necessary.
- Address and resolve both technical and operational problems and issues that may arise as part of the Company’s normal operations.
- Must be able to work with internal and external clients. Work independently and within a team on projects.
- Provide advice and counsel to the Vice President and/or Operations Manager.
- Ensure the quality of customer service is always increasing.
- Maintain ongoing customer communications to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Regardless of other duties, has a responsibility to follow Morrison production, safety, and quality procedures.
a) Education and Training – Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years experience with risers, or
- Experience – 8+ Years of experience in a related role.
- Computer – Advanced knowledge and capabilities in standard Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Must have the ability to work indecently, prioritize workload, and deliver quality results on time while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Plan, delegate, and organize tasks to consistently produce results, with minimal supervision.