Project Coordinator – Construction Division
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the planning, coordination, and execution of various projects within the organization. This role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, ensuring project objectives are met on time and within budget, and maintaining clear communication with stakeholders.
- Assist Project Managers with client communication to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Engage in communication with project stakeholders on operations associated with logistical needs.
- Support Project Managers on the coordination and tracking of multiple projects assigned.
- Execute project operations by confirming resource availability, submitting project deliverables, and preparing status reports with updated and accurate information.
- Input and maintain the data for tracking and monitoring project forecast as well as, assisting Project Managers on reconciling with actuals, including invoice processing.
- Assists Project Mangers with reports on variances from project estimates to actual cost.
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions.
- Review and track submittals, RFI’s, changes, and other contract documents.
- Assist the PM with ensuring all company owned equipment is being utilized before acquiring rental equipment.
- Ensure all rental equipment required on a project is provided with includes but no limited to, sourcing availability and competitive pricing, obtaining quotes, and submitting requisitions, logistic coordination with vendors, and reviewing and revising rental invoices for accuracy.
- Monitoring and record rental equipment dates on a project and communicate with internal departments when equipment has been acquired and removed from project.
- Prepare and submit a new subcontractor registration packages in accordance with company policies and procedures with oversight from Project Managers.
- Coordinate project meetings throughout all phases including the capturing and distribution of meeting minutes and tracking of open action items until closed.
- Maintain appropriate records regarding all proper project documentation prior, during, and upon the completion of a project.
- Compile and distribute all mandatory pre-construction documentation.
- Ensure all material and delivery tickets are received from the field, provided to the appropriate internal departments, and filed accordingly in the project folder.
- During project operations shutdown and/or standby, manage all requests to subcontractor and/or rental equipment vendors for cost credits.
- Education – High School or Equivalent. Certification in project management is a plus.
- Experience – Proven experience as a project coordinator or similar role, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Working Conditions – May require occasional evening or weekend work, depending on project deadlines and requirements. Travel may be required for meetings or project-related activities.