The basic function of the position the Tower Operator is to handle anchors from the barge tower using anchor handling tugs experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinates barge placement with tugs for anchoring positioning pipe lay barge for offshore installation.
- Must have the ability to understand and navigate using nautical survey maps and sensor equipment.
- Handle lines and rigging during locking and docking activities.
- Attend pre shift meetings.
- Ensure company HSE guidelines, operational and project procedures are followed.
- Performs duties outside the scope to benefit the company
a) Education and Training – High School or equivalent
b) Experience – 5+ years offshore experience in tower.