Structural Welder – 3G 4G & 6GR
The basic function of the position is to weld plate and structures for 3G, 4G, & 6GR.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operates and maintains assigned welding equipment.
- Keep and maintain company owned tools.
- Must be able to use a standard cutting torch as required for cutting loose tie-down braces, places, etc.
- Weld structural in all positions.
- Perform all tasks that benefit the company and the job.
- Direct others to assist with duties.
- Perform leadership duties to ensure increased morale and productivity.
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Other: Must be able to pass welding test according to 3G,4G, & 6GR
Experience: 2+ years