Offshore Pipeline Project Manager
Offshore Pipeline Project Manager will support the Project Management Group (PMT), will be responsible for the implementation of Project Engineering/Project Management of assigned projects, including project work scope and technical development, estimating time, resource and schedule with submittal to Project Controls group, material requirement for procurement data sheets, execution and construction oversight, and project completion. The projects will consist of Offshore via Pipelay, Diving and Land Construction.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Streamlining of project activities to be fit-for-purpose for the project scale and scope to maximize efficiency and flexibility to the project.
- Installation engineering and technical plans & procedure writing for diving, pipeline and construction projects.
- Managing third party engineering/design efforts in support of project deliverables.
- Ensuring schedule and milestone updates properly reflect work performed and forecast remaining activities correctly.
- Review quotations utilizing supplier information, cost standards, technical information from quality, manufacturing, engineering, and design.
- Maintain daily productions quantities for cost analysis.
- Responsible for technical specifications/drawings review and resolution.
- Oversite and coordination to ensure schedule and compliance with project specifications, scope of work and subcontract terms and conditions
- Work with Senior Engineers to develop projects that follow: engineering standards, code compliance, proper company and safety standards, and good engineering practices.
- Ensuring field activities are well planned and executed.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Fabrication disciplines to ensure management of cross-function interfaces.
- Liaise with operations management and offshore construction management teams to plan and oversee execution of planned projects.
- Assist and review procedures and drawings for yard fabrication and material barge load-out and tie-downs.
- Draft lifting and rigging arrangement drawings. (CAD Basics)
- Develop technical project documents.
- Will be involved in all phases of project management and executions of offshore projects.
- Accountable for assigned project objectives including, but not limited to safety, cost, schedule, scope, quality and the on-time delivery of assigned project report progress, variances and contributes to efficiency increases withy continuous learning and sharing.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered in accordance with the agreed project scope and all project change orders are handled through our Management of Change (MOC) process.
- Conduct meetings with client to provide project status updates.
a) Education and Training – Bachelor’s degree in Science Degree in Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Engineering and Project Management.