To perform a variety of basic tasks within an industrial or construction environment.
- Prepare and clean work zones.
- Load and unload materials.
- Operate air, electric, and pneumatic tools.
- Cleans and performs routine adjustments to machinery and hand tools.
- Set up and take down temporary structures.
- Perform work in places 6’ or higher.
- Assist with bolt-ups and hydro testing.
- Assist carpenters, painters, welders, fitters and other specialized contractors.
- Spotting during excavation work, hand digging around pipes, or other underground hazards
Regardless of other duties, has a responsibility to follow Chet Morrison Contractors, LLC safety, production, and quality procedures.
- Education – High School or Equivalent
- Experience – General labor requires at least 6 months of previous experience.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions, hand-eye coordination.