Civil Foreman Superintendent
The basic function of the position is to manage and coordinate the activities of all production personnel, for all assigned jobs and to ensure that all related work is performed properly, efficiently, of acceptable quality, in a cost effective manner and within the safety standards of the company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains ongoing project status communication with the superintendent, project manager and project coordinator.
- Works to maintain subordinate and other employment morale at a high level.
- Established the activities of the crew to achieve objectives and assure work is performed safely and, is of the highest quality.
- Ensures equipment is kept up and maintained while being utilized on projects under direct control.
- Ensures all material, manpower, equipment, and other items necessary for the completion of the job are requested on a timely and cost effective basis.
- Enforces all of the company’s safety policies, rules, and regulations and ensures the work sites maintain a safe health work environment.
- Addresses and resolves both technical and operating problems and issues that may arise as part of the site’s normal operation.
- Maintains a personal daily log of man hours charged to assigned projects.
- Must have working knowledge of all equipment involved in daily operations.
- Must have a broad knowledge of land construction and salvage operations.
- Experience: 5+ years of direct experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent plus on the job training.