- Project Location(s): West Cameron 245
- Mobilization of 3rd party lift boat and Morrison dive crew
- Mobilization of Morrison deep-air dive package
- Locate lift boat to WC 275 block to set up over the 36″ pipeline
- Locate and excavate the flange in question on the 36″ pipeline
- Remove temporary flange clamp
- Prepare pipe and install flange encapsulation clamp
- Support and bunker pipeline, flange and flange clamp
- Perform the required 36″ pipeline leak repair in a planned and controlled manner with the safety of personnel and piping systems of the utmost importance.
- Perform the work in a timely manner to assist Enbridge/Stingray Pipeline Company with the repair program.
- Associated Services: Diving Services
36″ Pipeline Leak Repair
Scope of Work:
With 2,215 total manhours, operations objectives were met and the project was completed incident-free without environmental impact.