Barge Captain (200-1600 ton)
The purpose of the position is responsible for the safe and efficient running of the vessel he/she has been appointed to command.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure safe working practices of all onboard vessel under his/her command.
- Ensure a high standard of professional conduct and set an example to subordinates under his/her command.
- Ensure maintenance and up keep of vessel are adhere to as per Company standards.
Licenses and Documents Required:
Must possess the following valid USCG documents:
- License with a minimum rating of 200 – 1600 ton master, Near Coastal Waters
- Master of Towing endorsement