Always Within Reach
Morrison has earned the reputation as a leading provider of comprehensive marine construction services, thanks to our versatile fleet of assets, in-house dive teams and pipeline expertise for repairs, installations and abandonments. Whether in the congested marshland areas or water depths of 1,000 feet, clients have come to depend on our solution-driven approach to project planning and execution.
We work shoulder-to-shoulder with clients to understand their challenges – existing and potential –then custom tailor a solution that underscores quality and efficiency.
- Facility Installation & Abandonment
- Pipeline Installation, Burial & Testing
- Pipeline Repair & Maintenance
- Pipeline Abandonment & Removal
- Subsea Well Plug & Abandonment
- Surface, Mixed Gas & Saturation Diving Services
- In-House Vessels
- Pipeline Hot Taps & SSTI Installation
- Platform Inspections (Levels I, II, III, IV)
- Exposed Pipeline Burial
With industry-leading talent throughout our management team, dive teams and marine crews, creative solutions for marine construction projects are always within reach. This depth of experience, coupled with our intensive HSEQ and training programs, our clients can be confident that every crew member is fully compliant and prepared to safely execute the project prior to mobilization.