The Experience and the People for the Tough Jobs
MORRISON builds infrastructure. Our experienced technicians build and maintain the structures and install and maintain the pipelines and control systems that pick up the products in its produced state, then separate the liquids and gas, pack it into pipelines, and send it along its way from origins in remote locations to plants and facilities that are strategically placed at collection points forming muster points prior to final processing and use.
Our clients are the upstream producers that find and develop commercial quantities of oil and gas and the midstream companies that operate the transportation network. These clients rely on MORRISON’s technical expertise to provide engineered solutions in order to safely plan and execute these greenfield, new infrastructure build outs as well as brownfield, retrofitting of older systems, that provide extended life or simply build out additional throughput capacity. At the end of the life of these assets, MORRISON provides safe removal of these facilities and pipelines and ensures environmental restoration and remediation where necessary in order to restore original conditions.
Some of the examples of these developments:
- Collection Gathering and Processing of Hydrocarbons and Produced Water.
- Separation, Handling and Disposing of Produced Water.
- Pipeline Trenching, Burying, Installing, and Testing for Transportation Networks.
- Building Station Locations for Separating, Measuring, Handling, Dispatching, and Monitoring Hydrocarbon and related production.
- Export and Import Terminals.
These efforts require skill sets that include a staff of engineers and constructors that understand how to work in complex environments which involve combustible fluids in various physical states. Our personnel are experienced technicians that undergo continuous training to understand the hazards inherent with this potential energy. Our project engineers and managers, superintendents, operators, constructors, and technical support groups place rigorous safety systems in place to provide assurance to our workers, all property and our environment.
Our professionals will commercially contract within a variety of frameworks including:
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, and Commissioning;
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction;
- Procurement and Construction;
- Maintenance and Construction;
MORRISON will bid or negotiate your projects and look forward to working with you on your new infrastructure developments.